Best-In-Class Land Development &
Located immediately north of Calgary in Rocky View County, Alberta, Canada, High Plains Industrial Park offers efficient highway access, an excellent labor force, significant real estate tax savings, and a planned Park environment. Over 1,300 acres of fully serviced industrial land available for sale or build-to-suit development.
THE HIGH PLAINS ADVANTAGE
Located immediately north of Calgary in Rocky View County, Alberta, Canada, High Plains Industrial Park offers efficient highway access, an excellent labor force, significant real estate tax savings, and a planned Park environment. Our High Plains Advantage includes:
- Logistics & Transportation: With highly efficient access to Highway 2 and the Stoney Trail / Calgary Ring Road, High Plains is ideally located to serve Calgary, Edmonton, and many cities throughout Western Canada.
- Labor: High Plains’ tenants have successfully attracted a highly productive and stable workforce from both Calgary and Airdrie labor pools.
- Cost Savings: High Plains offers our customers highly competitive land prices as well as compelling real estate tax savings resulting in significantly lower annual occupancy costs as compared to Calgary. According the Altus Group – High Plains Comparative Property & Business Tax Analysis, a High Plains Park tenant will save approximately 57% or $1.47/sf average over a 10 year period.
- Speed to Market: Our collaborative approach with Rocky View County allows us to accelerate Development Permits and Subdivision as needed to respond to the needs of our customers.
- Sponsorship: By combining Highfield’s local land development expertise and relationships with capital sources such as Hillwood Investment Properties’ significant industrial building experience and extraordinary capital capabilities, High Plains offers its customers cutting-edge distribution centre and warehouse facilities at highly competitive lease rates.
- Park Environment: By locating in High Plains, Park tenants will be assured that the environment being created today will be maintained for years to come.
High Plains Building 10 (Fully Leased)
High Plains Building 11 (Partially Leased)
High Plains Industrial Park Welcomes DSV Solutions Inc.
Highfield Investment Group and it's partners are pleased to announce that DSV Solutions Inc. (“DSV”) has leased approximately 219,000 [...]
High Plains Industrial Park Welcomes Moulure Alexandria Moulding
Highfield is pleased to announce that Moulure Alexandria Moulding ("MAM") has signed a lease agreement for approximately 195,466 SF [...]
High Plains Industrial Park Welcomes MOBIS Parts Canada Corporation
Highfield Investments is pleased to announce that Mobis Parts Canada Corporation has leased approximately 209,500 SF in Building [...]
High Plains Industrial Park Welcomes PEAK Products Canada
Highfield is pleased to announce the completion of its latest development project - a brand new, built-to-suit distribution [...]
High Plains Industrial Park is home to many regional distribution centres including Sobeys, Smucker Foods Canada, Gordon Food Service, and The Home Depot.